Vietnam and Malaysia have long been neighbor and economic partners. Through decades of development, Vietnam Embassy in Kuala Lumpur has been playing an essential role to strengthen the ties between the 2 countries.
It is also the place where Malaysian citizens and residents can come and apply for Vietnam visa.
Please note that Malaysian citizens will be granted Vietnam visa exemption for a stay within 30 days. So if your stay is longer, then Vietnam visa will be required.
There is an Embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and the detailed address as well as contact is as below:
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
- Address: No.4, Persiaran Stonor 50450, Kualar Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +603-2148 4036
- Fax: (603) 2148 3270
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
Malaysian citizens have 2 options of getting visa including applying for Visa directly at Vietnam Embassy and getting Vietnam visa on Arrival. Each of these ways has its own advantages and disadvantages which will be presented clearly on: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/compare-vietnam-visa-on-arrival-and-embassy-visa/
If you want to know exactly how to get visa to Vietnam from Malaysia, you can find out detailed information here. There are some simple steps involved in application procedure:
- In order to get Visa, you are required to fill in an online application form to provide your personal information.
- You can make payment using your Credit/Debit Card.
- Visa Approval Letter will be sent within 2 business days by Immigration Department.
- Bring Approval Letter, 02 passport-sized photos, and stamping fee to get visa stamped at 1 of 5 international airports in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Hai Phong and Khanh Hoa.
If you want to apply for Vietnam visa, please keep in mind that:
- Original passport has at least 6-month of validity and left pages.
- Vietnam visa on Arrival is available for those who plan to visit Vietnam by air only.