If you are foreigners and one day you wish to discover the beauty of Vietnam, you may need to apply for Vietnam visa before departure. In this post, we would like to show you the places and methods to get a Visa to Vietnam.
Applying at Vietnam Embassy
This is the traditional way to get Vietnam visa. With this type of application, you will need to come directly at the nearest Embassy.
- As first, you are required to fill in a form with necessary information including your name, date of birth, arrival date, etc. You can download the form from the official website of Embassy in advance. You must complete the field with (*) because it is made compulsory. Then print it out and attach 01 passport-size photo.
- In normal cases, it will take you from 4 to 5 business days complete the procedure. In urgency, the processing time is shortened to 2 business days.
The total cost for visa at Embassy includes several fees such as processing fee, visa approval arrangement fee, expedite fee (for urgent service), transportation fee, etc.
- Visa at Embassy is available for visitors by all means of transportation including by air, sea or land.
- For Vietnam Business visa, it is required to prepare sponsorship documents before coming to Embassy.
For contact details of Embassies around the world, kindly click on: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/embassy/
Applying at home
Why not? With a computer and internet connection, you can now apply for a valid Vietnam visa. This is a new way to get a visa to Vietnam – Vietnam Visa on Arrival
The online procedure includes a few steps:
- Completing Vietnam visa online Application Form with necessary information such as your full name, date of birth, date of arrival, number of applicants, etc. Make sure that all your information is correct.
- Then, after 1 or 2 working days, you will receive a visa approval letter. You can make payment by Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay/PayPal or Western Union. A confirm letter will be sent to you within a couple of minutes.
- Lastly, your visa will be stamped at the international airport you arrive at. (There are 5 international airports in Vietnam). Please bring necessary document including your original passport, printed visa application form, stamping fee.
- The total cost for service only include 2 items (service fee and stamping fee) as compared to several items at Embassy.
For tourist visa, it often takes you from 1 to 2 business days to obtain Visa Approval Letter instead of 5 days with visa application at Embassy. If you apply for business visa, the procedure will take a longer time (from 2 to 7 working days).
- VOA is only available for those who wish to enter Vietnam by plane, visitors traveling by other means please go to Embassy to do the application procedure.
- Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months of validity and 02 blank pages for visa stamp.
- Visa On Arrival is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department and it is totally valid.
If you have any trouble in application process, please contact us via mail [email protected] or phone number (+84) 946 583 583. We will try to help you at our best.