The well-known travel website TripAdvisor released the list of the top destinations on the rise throughout Asia, including the coastal city of Nha Trang and the Imperial Citadel of Hue, which ranked eighth and tenth respectively.
According to TripAdvisor, Nha Trang is praised for its beautiful sandy beaches, amusement parks, mud baths, golf, together with the historic Ponagar Temple complex, and a large number of hotels, resorts and restaurant.
Things to see in Nha Trang
- Nha Trang Beach
- Po Nagar Cham Towers
- Long Son Pagoda
- Nha Trang Cathedral
- Alexandre Yersin Museum
- Hon Chong Promontory
- National Oceanographic Museum
- Long Thanh Gallery
- Do Dien Khanh Gallery
- Mai Loc Gallery
Things to do in Nha Trang
- Joining Nha Trang island tour for truly experience of this coastal city – Famous islands of Nha Trang include: Hon Yen (Bird’s-nest land), Hon Mieu, Hon Mun (Ebony Island), Hon Mot, Hon Tre (Bamboo Island) and Hon Lao (Monkey Island).
- Diving tour to explore the marine world
- Relaxing at Spas & Thermal Baths
If Nha Trang is a noisy city with attractive entertainments, Hue may allure tourists for its quietness and ancient beauty of endless must-see historic site in Hue Imperial City (Complex of Hue Monuments), which was acknowledged as World cultural heritage site by UNESCO.
Things to see in Hue
- Hue Imperial City: featuring hundreds of monuments and ruins, such as the Forbidden Purple City, the Imperial City, royal tombs, flag tower, pagodas, temples, a library and museum.
- Ho Quyen, Tiger Fighting Arena
- Royal Tombs: The most important and must-see royal tombs are Tu Duc, Minh Mang, Khai Dinh and Gia Long tombs.
- Thanh Toan Bridge: about 10km east of Hue, built 200 years ago over the Nhu Y River
- Thien Mu Pagoda
More Hue tours full day and half-day can be found at: http://cityinsight.vn/vietnam-city-tours/hue.html