As you may know, Vietnam visa seems to not pose much trouble for air travelers to Vietnam as it now can be obtained in either of the following two ways:
- Get via Vietnam embassy; OR
- Get online for Vietnam visa on arrival
It must be said that each option has its own advantages and disadvantages. While the former one works for all cases, the latter works for those traveling to Vietnam by air. However, while the latter can be completed online, the former requires applicants to travel across a long distance to reach the embassy and submit the documents for visa application.
Which one is better if traveling to Vietnam by air?
The answer is absolutely the second one as it requires the applicants no time and cost for travel as well as no risk of sending original passport – a very important document for travel – away.
Its entire procedure is summarized in 4 simple steps as follows:
- Submit the online application form at https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html;
- Pay for service fee online;
- Get visa approval letter via email within 1 or 2 working days;
- Get visa stamped onto passport upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
It is easy to follow?
Should you need more information, you can contact https://www.vietnam-visa.com/ which treasures over 10 years assisting travelers to obtain visa on arrival to Vietnam and receives a lot of great feedback from clients.